The Magic of a
Moment: Meeting My Principal
by Max Colledge
We just
moved into Cedar Hills in May. My Mom took my to school to register for 4th grade.
When we arrived at the school it was quiet. I was afraid the school might be a
military school. It's not easy to go to a new school. Then, out of nowhere,
appeared an angel in disguise, awesome Mr. Brunner. He smiled at me and asked
me what grade I was in. I told him I was in 4th grade. He said I looked like a
pretty smart guy. How did he know me so well? He told me I am going to the best
school. I guess it wasn't a military school after all. Principals are not
scary, they're magical. Mr. Brunner was nice to me and it made me excited to go
to Cedar Ridge. That was a magical moment for me.
A student submitted this at Jeremy's school for his Reflections Project. Jeremy doesn't even remember this incident but it made an impact on the student.
No comments:
Post a Comment