We all had pie for breakfast the next day plus for dessert the next night too.

It reminded me of when Jere and I took a music class in College and we wrote a chant to do with Tchaikovsky Nutcracker suite the Danse Russe.
http://ia700409.us.archive.org/35/items/TchaikovskyNutcrackerSuiteBernsteinPt2/04Tchaikovsky_TheNutcrackerOp.71-DanseRussetrpak.mp3
Each part goes with a part of the music
I like to eat lots of pie
I like to eat lots of pie
Cherry, Pumpkin, Apple Peach
Cherry, Pumpkin, Apple Peach
Gimme Gimme More
Gimme Gimme More
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme,
Gimme more
I ate too much
I ate too much
It hurts, It Hurts,
It Hurts It Hurts It Hurts It Hurts It Hurts!
The next day we took the kids down to the Caesar Form Shops so the kids could see the Giant Fish Tank.
| Malachi, Garrett, Josh,Isabell, Samantha, Cynthia, Olivia, Carrie, Hannah, and Devin all but Corrina were there. |
We came back home on Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment