Garrett: "3 showers."
Dad: "Why did you take 3 showers?"
Garrett: "So I don't have to take one tomorrow or the next day."
Devin: "Guess what. When I was sleep walking, I was walking like a zombie."
Devin: "Garrett dinged the ding dong." (rang the doorbell.)
Devin: Seeing the plums in the fridge,"Mom those are huge grapes."
Devin: "Where is the Frosting for the bagel" (Cream Cheese.)
Devin: Picked a green tomato "Mom, looked I picked an apple.
Garrett: "What makes hamburgers better for dinner than muffins?"
Devin: He came home from preschool with a colored picture on a stick. I told him it looked great. He replies, "I did it myself, I am so smart."
Devin: "Mom, I will love you forever."
Devin: After looking at the ketchup bottle he exclaims, "EW! Ketchup is made of tomatoes. That's ok. I still like ketchup but not tomatoes."
Devin: "Cassi and I aren't girlfriend boyfriend anymore. She doesn't like me anymore." (He is four!!!!!)
Devin: After camping for the night he wakes up and starts yelling, "Rise and Shine everyone!"
Devin: In the car out of the blue he said, "I have two Dads? Heavenly Father and the normal one."
Devin: We had steak for dinner. Devin says"I don't like meat." Jere replies, "You like chicken nuggets." Devin states, "I don't like real meat."
No comments:
Post a Comment