Friday, October 19, 2012

Cornbelly's

We enjoy going to Cornbelly's and doing some fall activities as a family.  I especially love using a coupon to get a good deal to go.
There were these really awesome wooden play structures that the kids liked to play on.  They had trains, castles, boats, trucks.  Devin climbed on top of the train and before I could stop him he took a leap off the top.   



Hay Slides

Cornbelly Family


Pumpkin Sack Slide
I love the expression on his face!


Going on the cow Train.


In the Corn Maze

Devin getting "lost" in the hay Maze.

On the Hay Ride with no Hay.


Devin's Quote for the day:
As we are arriving he says "What is this place? Have I ever been here?"
After we had been there for a little bit he comes and gives me a hug and says, "Thanks Mom, for bringing me here I always wanted to come here!"

 

No comments: