Monday, April 23, 2012

Raz-kids

Our district got Raz-Kids for the students K-3.  I asked a teacher at my school if she would add Devin to her class so he could read it at home.  She was willing to do that for me.   There is also a free I-pad app if you have an account on Raz-Kids.  Garrett has an account from his school and he loves reading the stories on the iPad.

Devin loves to be read to.  His favorite book right now is "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom"  Before we read it every night we go through the letters that are listed at the front.  He knows most of his letters.
He also like to be able to read along to the parts that he knows.  That is why I love Raz-Kids.  They have books on every level.  So I have Devin on a level A.  You can choose to read the book yourself, listen to the book, or have the computer record you reading the book.  to the book.

So this is Devin reading the book.  I know he adds extra words but it is just so cute to listen to him read.  


No comments: