We have activity days twice a month. I am the leader over the 10 and 11 year old girls. I love it! I think it is fun to be with the kids and I like being with my daughter. Plus I like planning fun activities.
This activity we made chocolate scriptures and then we read a scripture then watched a short book animated story that went with the scripture. We watched "Madam President" to go with the 12 article of faith, and we watched "Someone loves you Mr. Hatch to go with a scripture we read about love. We were combining two holidays. While we were watching the movies we ate popcorn.
For this Activity we made Family History Totem poles. The poles were to represent the girl, their parents and grandparents. Part of this activity we did a timeline of inventions and had them guess which came first and then gave them a copy of their timelines and had them add their birthday, their parents birthdays, and their grandparents' birthday.
 |
| Isabell Soward, Marina River, Olivia, Celestine, Maddy Lambson, Sara Miller. I have 18 girls on my list but this is a normal turnout. | | | | | | | | |
|
|
 |
| Maddie Lambson, Olivia, and Celestine. They are really good friends. |
No comments:
Post a Comment