Wednesday, February 01, 2012

January 2012 sayings

Devin: Devin keeps singing the "Santa Smells" song. Jere tells him if you keep saying that Santa won't bring any presents. Devin replies, "He already did!"
Devin:
While driving home he says, " Look mom there is a boy on a one wheel bicycle." I reply, "Yeah, that is pretty cool." He exclaimed, "Like the circus, Na-Na-Na Na Na (The circus Music)."
Devin: "
My foot wrist hurts"
Devin: On his birthday at 4:30 in the morning comes pounding our door and yelling, "I am not Devin 3, I am now Devin 4!"
Garrett:
Comes upstairs wearing one of Jeremy's T-Shirts. I tell him he needs to go change but he then says, "This one gives me more sleeves." Jan. 2012
Garrett:
At the Jazz Game with Jeremy Garrett asks, "Do the New York Players speak English. Also at game, Jeremy asks Garrett who he thinks cleans up after the game. Garrett replied, "The losing team." Jan 2012

Devin: In the bathtub singing, "Jingle Bells, Santa Smells, and Robin laid an egg." Jan 2012
Devin:
He asks, "Can I have dinner for breakfast?" (meaning left over Lasagna). Jan. 2012
Devin:
I picked up Devin from the sitter. She said he had a hard time listening. In the car ride home I asked him why he didn't listen. This was his response,"I was listening but I was playing with toys and she just kept going blah blah blah blah blah." Jan. 2012

Devin
: He was swishing his drink around. We told him to stop that he was going to spill it he replies, "I am not going to spill it I am getting the rain drops off my cup." Jan. 2012

No comments: