Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Another Dr. Visit
My leg has been hurting more than usual lately. Small movements can send horrible pain shooting up my leg. I can't sit for very long. I can't stand for very long. Getting up from sitting hurts. It has gotten worse over the past month. I don't know what the problem is. I broke my leg now a year an half ago. It has been very slow healing. I was feeling really depressed because of the pain issues. I finally told Jeremy that I needed help that the pain was getting to be unbearable. So I made another appointment with my bone doctor. He took more x-rays. The good news the cancer has not come back. However the broken leg has not healed. There are some worrisome things on the x-ray. He is sending me to go and get bone scan tomorrow so we can tell what is causing the problem. I just want to be able to walk without pain and do things I want to do without worrying about pain or re-injuring it. I don't want to go through that h--l again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you get some answers soon, Robin. Please keep us posted.
Post a Comment