Wow! You can see in everyone's faces how much fun they are having! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! (...or maybe I should say...IF you come back, lol!)
SOO FUN! I am jealous! We had friends who were in Disneyland the same time as you were and they invited us to go with them but we couldn't go. (Had a lot to do with our trip to Alaska last month) I love Disneyland at Halloween. It's a great time!
2 comments:
Wow! You can see in everyone's faces how much fun they are having! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! (...or maybe I should say...IF you come back, lol!)
SOO FUN! I am jealous! We had friends who were in Disneyland the same time as you were and they invited us to go with them but we couldn't go. (Had a lot to do with our trip to Alaska last month) I love Disneyland at Halloween. It's a great time!
Post a Comment