Saturday, May 21, 2011
Pet Worm
It has been raining a lot lately. With the rain we have noticed more and more worms. Yesterday there was a really big worm in the garage. As we were leaving to go to school Devin lovingly picks up the worm and wants to take it to the babysitter's house. I told him no he couldn't take it. He then looks up at me and says, "Mom, he is my pet." I still told him no. So he went and put him on the sidewalk. I told him to put him in the dirt. He said, "I want to be able to see him later." When we got home he ran to the sidewalk to look for his pet which luckily made it back to the dirt so he wasn't there. Devin with a very sad voice asked, "Where's my pet worm?" I told him it went back into the ground where it lives. He was so sad that Olivia went out in the back yard and found another one for him that he played with for a long time but eventually let it go too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment