We have been noticing somethings about Devin. He eats with his left hand, he colors with his left hand, he used the iPad with his left hand. I read that you can tell if a person is left handed to watch to see what hand they use to pick up something. So we tested him a few times and watched him pick up a few things and every time he used his left hand.
So is he left handed or right handed? Only time will tell, I guess. But we think he is left handed. Which is slightly funny because neither Jeremy nor I are left handed, and his grandparents aren't left handed. Where did he get this from if it is hereditary?
3 comments:
Isaac is left-handed. As a child he did many things left-handed. But after First or second grade he started doing many things right handed or both handed. Now he really only writes left-handed. And he is pretty good at switching on everything else. I've read that it takes some time for some kids' brains to decide which half of the brain will be dominant. So he may or may not stay with the hand he uses now.
Welp maybe it came from down the blood line on the Phillips side? I eat, draw, pick up things, brush my hair about everything but write with my left hand.......
Post a Comment