Monday, January 10, 2011

Over the Weekend

 FRIDAY
We had a pretty good weekend. Jere and I got a babysitter Friday Night and went on Double Date with Jennifer and Chima. We went to the Rodizio Grill which is so good and you eat way too much.  We planned to go to a movie with them but the movie was sold out.   But it was a fun evening.  Then Jere and I went and did some shopping.
This picture Jenn took with my new cell phone.

SATURDAY
On Saturday we watched Garrett's Basketball Game and that was really fun. Then Saturday evening I went out with a friend to dinner and a movie.  We saw Life as we know it. It was an okay movie.  Then my friend and I went to Olive Garden and ate Cheese Cake and just talked and laughed.  Michelle and I are both teachers and we enjoy hanging out with each other.  We usually get together about once a month.  I really enjoying going out with friends. It is much needed girl time.

The only down part of the week was this:
I backup into a car in the theater parking lot. I misjudged how far away the car was. He wasn't in a real parking space and it was dark. I left a note on his car but we haven't heard from them yet. It is interesting that I haven't had an accident in 13 years and in the past year I have had 2 fender benders. My luck isn't very good lately.
Jere's new car with a cracked fender.

Other car with dent.
It is amazing to me that you can cause damage with just a small bump.

SUNDAY
On Sunday we had a relaxing day, with naps after church.  Jeremy said, "I never appreciated Sundays as a day of rest until I had my bishopric calling and got released from it." 

No comments: