On my new phone I downloaded the kindle app for free. It was fun going on Amazon and looking for free books to read and downloading them directly to your phone. I downloaded around 10 free books. Most of the free books are classics. So the first ebook that I read was Treasure Island. I know I have read it before but I really enjoyed reading it again. It was fun to read it on my phone. But I missed the feel of the book in my hand, I missed the satisfaction of closing the book at the end. I missed being able to read ahead if I wanted to. I missed reading the back of the book.
So yes, I like the Kindle App. Yes, I will read more books on it, but I will still be reading real books too. I love books too much to go totally electronic.
1 comment:
Can you get the app "Words With Friends"?
If so -- download the app -- and then CALL ME!
Post a Comment