Friday, November 05, 2010

Pain Pain Go away


I have been doing pretty good lately. I use the Cane most of the time. I don't even use my crutches in the school anymore. Well today, I woke up in tremendous amount of pain. I still tried to use the cane. I finally got to the point where I couldn't tolerate to walk at all. I asked the librarian at my school to go out and get my crutches for me. Even on the crutches I was in a lot of pain. The librarian told the 6th grade teachers that I was in a lot of pain, so they sent in some 6th grades to help me so I could sit and they would walk around and help the kids. It was so nice to have the help. I am so glad I work with such great people who are so willing to help me. I need to just remember that it is okay to ask to help. I am not very good at doing that.

So I am back on the crutches for today. So now I am home from work, have my leg propped up took some pain pills and I am hooked to the tens unit. I just wonder how long I am going to be dealing with pain.

2 comments:

doolittle said...

So do you have any idea what caused the pain that day. Yes, it is ok to ask for help.

Emily said...

i am so sorry for your pain, but glad that others out there are looking out for you!