
So in July when I got off blood thinners I was able to start taking Ibuprofen and Aleve to help with the pain. Well today I ran out of the 500 pill bottle that I bought. That is a lot of ibuprofen! I guess you go though it pretty fast when you take 4 pills (800 mg) at a time 2 or 3 times a day. Of course we went and bought more. I still have pain every day and some days are worse than others. So I will continue to take Ibruprofen, Aleve, and Tylenol.
I have no idea how much medication I have actually taken but I have been taking a lot lately. But Since October I have not been on any narcotics. Before then I had been on Octicodin and Valium,then Percocet,then Loratab, and then Darvocet. I have a few left in case I have a bad day, and even though they help with the pain more than the ibuprofen and aleve I am glad not to still be on them. They make me drowsy and loopy and I definitely don't want to get addicted.
1 comment:
That's a lot of meds! Hopefully you will be getting off of the 800 mg routine soon. :)
Post a Comment