This past week was really crazy and busy. On Monday, Devin and I went to visit my friend Marianne, Tuesday I had a Dr. appointment, Wednesday, Jeremy and I both had Parent Teacher Conferences at our Schools. Thursday, Jeremy had conferences at his school and the kids had conferences at their school. Taking 3 kids to parent teacher conference is not my idea of fun. Especially with a two year old who likes to run away and me being on crutches. Friday I went out with a friend and got a pedicure. I have decided that is my favorite GNO activity. Saturday I went to a baptism and then Jere and I started cleaning the house getting ready for our party this weekend. Then we got a babysitter for Saturday night to go and do a little shopping for the party.
We are really looking forward to our party. We have invited a lot of people and so far we have 59 people coming. We are going to watch the movie Despicable Me movie. We are calling it our
Despicable Knee Recovery Party. I am looking forward to this next week. No School on Thursday and Friday for Fall break and a party on Saturday!

So if you look at this blog and live close by you are welcome to come. Just let us know. We would love for you to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment