I laughed for a minute 'cause I thought Jeremy had two wives. I didn't know you guys were THAT kind of a family. :) j/k you guys are cute!
cute! :)
so funny, Marianne....same thought here.and the title, scary family...the scariest part is the two wives!just got caught up on your blog stuff, Robin. hadn't been by in a while, it's nice catching up.so far behind on posting myself!where does the time go!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I laughed for a minute 'cause I thought Jeremy had two wives. I didn't know you guys were THAT kind of a family. :) j/k you guys are cute!
cute! :)
so funny, Marianne....
same thought here.
and the title, scary family...
the scariest part is the two wives!
just got caught up on your blog stuff, Robin. hadn't been by in a while, it's nice catching up.
so far behind on posting myself!
where does the time go!
Post a Comment