Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Jennifer's Birthday

Jennifer came over to our house for dinner for her birthday. The kids were excited and made her cards. I also made her a dragon cake. If you know Jenn she is obsessed with dragons. After cake we played 2 party games: Charades where you can make noises and talk, and apples to apples.
Happy Birthday Jenn!



Devin was especially excited about eating more cake.

*Since Jenn won't update her blog I am making this update for her to let you know that she is still alive. : )

3 comments:

Emily said...

awesome cake!!!
no chocolate i presume!
Happy Birthday, Jenn!
WE miss you.

Heather said...

How did you do the dragon on the cake?

Robin B said...

It was an edible cake image that I bought on the internet. Then you have to have to frost the cake and just lay the image on top and press it down. So easy. I did the same thing with Olivia's cake.