We went out yesterday and picked this up for the kids:
It's a train set with a built-in train table. There's over 130 pieces. The kids are going to absolutely love it!
By the way, ToysRUs has these on sale right now. The whole thing for $140. The same set on Amazon costs $294 plus $84 shipping! The sale ends October 18th. Buy it soon! Sheesh, I'm as bad as the Christmas ads I was just complaining about.
4 comments:
haha! i'm coming to your house to play after christmas!
i soooo want to get a train table for brighton for christmas. problem is, we've got nowhere to put it! so unless we get rid of a bed or a dresser...see my dilemma? your kids are gonna love it!
I also hate seeing Christmas in October. I try to shop early though. I like to think that I'm doing my Christmas shopping on the sly "before" the season...but they ruin the fun by starting the season earlier every year.
Nate sometimes uses me for free shipping from Amazon if he doesn't want to pay the shipping, I have Amazon Prime and shipping is free unless I want a rush shipping. It doesn't always apply to some of their partners, but from Amazon direct and from SOME of their partners shipping is free. So if that is ever a factor, let me know.
Post a Comment