Indulge me for a moment.
As you may know, I have a YouTube video of me making a dry ice bubble while wearing a Halloween costume. It's been just sitting there getting about 1,000 views per day. Well somebody posted a little link to my video on a website called reddit.com. In the last 24 hours, it's gotten over 30,000 new views... and some interesting side affects. For example,
Click http://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/94h6f/dry_ice_bubble/?sort=new to read a series of comments discussing the scientific value of the bubble.
Click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1AL9asj5b4 for an alternate ending with a big bang. (By the way someone else did this and not me)
Click http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3LfJLvuZqmQ&video2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVr4xTRdRH9Q to see a mash-up someone made of my screaming dry ice video and a guy playing drums.
Some people have way too much time on their hands.
2 comments:
Ha ha! I laughed at the "big bang"! That was hilarious! I can't believe I know a youtube celebrity! :)
Wow, it is like you are famous!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment