Jeremy for his birthday said he wanted fireworks. So lucky him it is a holiday on his birthday here in Utah so he went and got a bunch of fireworks. We went up to the school parking lot with Jeremy's brother and his family, and our neighbors and set off a few fireworks. It was a lot of fun. We also for his birthday had homemade ice cream and my friend made a cake for me for him for his birthday. When we got home we set off some of the illegal ones Jeremy's parents got him.
I get to eat turkey and pumpkin pie sometimes on my birthday. Happy Birthday, Jeremy. And I won't tell the cop I know about shooting off illegal fireworks. ;-)
2 comments:
Jeremy is so lucky, how many other people get to set off fireworks for their birthday? Happy birthday! Glad you had a fun day!
I get to eat turkey and pumpkin pie sometimes on my birthday. Happy Birthday, Jeremy. And I won't tell the cop I know about shooting off illegal fireworks. ;-)
Post a Comment