Monday, May 18, 2009

ABC's about me.

Since I hurt my leg, I can't do much else while sitting here with it propped up. I am doing this tag.

A: Attached or Single: Attached to a great guy, we just celebrated our 12th anniversary.
B: Best Friend: Jeremy, my awesome husband, Marianne from BYU, Melanie from work.
C: Cake or Pie: I love apple pie, chocolate pie, banana cream pie, razzleberry pie,
D: Day of Choice: Saturday, No work and we Jeremy and I get to spend time together.
E: Essential items: laptop, keys,
F: Favorite Color: blue and purple
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither
H: Home Town: Beckley, WV
I: Indulgences:Cheesecake
J: January or July: July, can you can go swimming
K: Kids:three adorable, loud kids
L: Life is incomplete without: Family
M: Marriage Date: Friday, May 16, 1997
N: Number of Siblings: 1 older sister, 1 older brother, 1 younger sister
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges-they are so juicy
P: Phobias: Heights and snakes
Q: Quote:I love quotes (as you can tell from my blog) My favorite: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss ( I'm stealing Marianne's because I could not think of one)
R: Reasons to smile: Children doing funny things, being able to go outside, dates with hubby.
S: Season: Spring. I love the flowers, the blooms, the birds
T: Tag: ?
U: Unknown fact about me: Some day I want to write a children's book.
V: Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I eat a lot of Chicken.
W: Worst Habit: breaking the caps on pens,
X: X-rays: Broken arm when I was ten after a family reunion, thought I broke my elbow about a month ago but didn't.
Y: Yummy favorite food: ice cream, peanut m&ms
Z: Zodiac sign: Pisces

Tag: Anyone who wants to.

3 comments:

Earl and Vickie said...

Ummmm, so how did you hurt your leg?

Robin B said...

Playing volleyball with people at church. I think I twisted it or something. We're going to a doctor tomorrow to see how bad it is.

Marianne said...

OOOh, I love peanut butter M&Ms. I forgot about that one. I'm sorry you got hurt at volleyball, but I'm glad you went! I love volleyball, our ward doesn't start until August. I hope your leg gets better soon!