
The breakfast this morning was so delicious they had quiche, and cherry cobbler and cinnamon rolls. Ahh...so good. So WE ARE REALLY GOING TO GET BACK ON THE DIET TOMORROW. Then we went to see STAR TREK. It was a really exciting movie. I would recommend it. Then afterward we went to Red Robin and ate hamburgers and milk shakes. Did I say we are really really going to start our diet again tomorrow. : ) Can you tell we are missing really good food?
Speaking of the diet-So far I have lost 17 pounds (I weighed myself before going out to eat :) and Jeremy has lost 16 pounds. Our short term goal is 30 pounds and then we get a prize!
4 comments:
Hey congrats on making it 12 years. I didn't send you Cheesecake Factory coupons 'cause they're only valid Mon-Wed. Looks like you guys had a fun anniversary. Here's to another dozen years!
Congratulations. I'll bet 12 years went by really fast. Sounds like you had a great time. How is your knee, and are we on for Thursday?
Sounds like you had a fun time. We called and found out you guys were on the lam from the kids....
Congratulations! when did you tear your acl? i must have missed that post.
Post a Comment