Cute pictures. I always thought spring pictures were silly (since they get them taken at the beginning of the year) but it is amazing how much kids grow in just 6 months. Doug said we would be getting an Assistant Principal next year . . .any thoughts of coming back to us?
Coming back to Pony Express would be awesome. I don't know where I'll be, but I know they're moving me. My school is going to a .5 TSA because our numbers are dropping. I don't know where they'll put me. I did get an email this week that said administrative assignments will be announced after the April 21sy board meeting. So now I just have to wait.
Robin, the kids are beautiful! Those were wonderful pictures. Hope everyone is doing well and figure you can't wait for Emily and the boys to arrive in April. Take care and love and miss everyone, you cousin LeAnn
7 comments:
They are growing up so fast! Olivia's hair seems to have gotten darker as she has gotten older. And what handsome little guys.
ahh very cute. I agree. they are all getting so big.
Cute pictures. I always thought spring pictures were silly (since they get them taken at the beginning of the year) but it is amazing how much kids grow in just 6 months. Doug said we would be getting an Assistant Principal next year . . .any thoughts of coming back to us?
Coming back to Pony Express would be awesome. I don't know where I'll be, but I know they're moving me. My school is going to a .5 TSA because our numbers are dropping. I don't know where they'll put me. I did get an email this week that said administrative assignments will be announced after the April 21sy board meeting. So now I just have to wait.
they are so cute!!
Robin, the kids are beautiful! Those were wonderful pictures. Hope everyone is doing well and figure you can't wait for Emily and the boys to arrive in April. Take care and love and miss everyone, you cousin LeAnn
What cute pics. Your kids are getting big. I especially like the 'inside day' note.
Post a Comment