Monday, March 02, 2009

FHE Fun

We've started rotating responsibilities for Family Home Evening. Tonight, Robin did a great lesson on Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. Olivia chose the songs. I made chocolate milkshakes for a treat. And Garrett picked the game.

He picked Dance Dance Revolution. As you can see, it was pretty fun. Make sure you watch Olivia in the background!
Watch DanceDance.mov

5 comments:

Marianne said...

You guys are really creative. Makes me feel a little better about playing Rockband for FHE. I sure liked watching Devin trying to play! He's a cutie.

Heather said...

Eliza picked "Hullaballo" for our activity. She has no clue what mat she's supposed to stand on, but she loves running around.

I loved watching the kids dance, especially Devin getting right in Garrett's way. I am pretty sure I giggled the whole movie.

Oh, and happy late birthday, Robin!

Kerstin said...

I love Oliva's moves in the background! Sounds like a relaly fun FHE!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun. I'll have to remember this when Alisha gets older. Did you use iMovie to put in the words at the beginning?

Jeremy B said...

Yep. iMovie.