I can't believe he's already "standing"! That is one strong boy!
haha. he'll get the hang of it one day when someone walks away from him and he decides to try to follow them. then it'll just click. :)
I remember when Heidi Bird got one of those jumpers for Kenedy. I laughed SOOOOOO hard watching her jump and laugh at herself. When he starts jumping, you'll have to take a video!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe he's already "standing"! That is one strong boy!
haha. he'll get the hang of it one day when someone walks away from him and he decides to try to follow them. then it'll just click. :)
I remember when Heidi Bird got one of those jumpers for Kenedy. I laughed SOOOOOO hard watching her jump and laugh at herself. When he starts jumping, you'll have to take a video!!
Post a Comment