Sunday, April 06, 2008

Baby look-a-like

We think Devin looks like Jeremy. Here are two baby pictures of the two of them. What do you think? (Devin's on the left.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like Jeremy, Emily has said that before with different pictures that have come across.

Theresa said...

Perhaps,... He's going to have to practice hard to get some of the expressions Jeremy comes up with,.. I know Jeremy did,.. hehe.

Emily said...

yep, looks like him.
especially in the nose......

The Hunzikers said...

Like twins!

kristi r said...

Yeah, the look real similar! Pretty cute. Do you have a picture of Garrett as a baby? Just curious to see how he compares too?

Shayla said...

I agree! He does look a lot like Jeremy. However, I think we need to see a picture of Robin as a baby too so that we can really form an opinion. =)