I'm still in the Jordan pool and the assistant elementary position is still out there--except they called to tell me that they are re-interviewing all the candidates who previously applied. I'm not sure what that means, but at this point I'm not really in the mood for another interview. I feel like they should either like me or not, but they can't keep dragging this out.
7 comments:
What does that mean? You're no longer in it because you got it? Or the other way around?
I'm no longer in it because they have no intention of hiring me this year.
Is that for Alpine only, are you still in Jordan's hiring pool?
Nice, they ASK you to come in......
sorry to hear that they weren't smart enough to keep you in,...Guess some people just can't recognize experience and talent.
I'm still in the Jordan pool and the assistant elementary position is still out there--except they called to tell me that they are re-interviewing all the candidates who previously applied. I'm not sure what that means, but at this point I'm not really in the mood for another interview. I feel like they should either like me or not, but they can't keep dragging this out.
I'm sorry! You would make a great principal! Hopefully Jordan will snag you.
Post a Comment