
On the bookshelf was a new book that he got me. He knows I am always looking for a good book to read.

Thoughout the day he sent me two new messages with picture clues. He got me a gift certicate to go and get a manicure and pedicure. He also got me a digital picture frame which I love and had already put a few pictures of our cute kids on it for me.

He also made me dinner (Chicken Parmigana) and then got me a cheesecake(my favorite) for desert.

My sister, Jennifer, got me some new clothes and my kids gave me lots of birthday hugs. Garrett kept asking what number I was and I told him 30 and he said, "I don't think so , I think 60!"
I also really appreciated all the phone calls. It truly was a nice day.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day.
Happy Birthday Robin! wow, I didn't realize you are only 4 years older than me. And if that's the case,.. I really hope not 60 this year for you either. hehe. We can all tease garret when he turns 30 about being 60 really. I never really paid attention to my age differences to my cousins in uncle earl's family. I always just new they were older.
Happy Birthday Robin! Can you believe it is time for us all to be 30? Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday!
Happy belated birthday Robin. And good job Jeremy for treating your wife like a queen on her special day!
Post a Comment