So, Robin and I are still debating over names for the new baby. We've got it narrowed down, but every now and then we go online and look at websites to find ideas. I went to one called babynames.com and they had a "Random Name Generator" you could use. The results were so awful it was funny and we thought we'd share it with you
7 comments:
Jeremy's favorite new name:
Muhammad Norton Brunner
hahahaha,... my new name was graceland anieka judkins or something like that.
I think the names are great.
Just call me Corbeau Luqman Brunner from now on, OK?
I'm officially changing my name to Heba Whitney Milam! ~ Please tell me you are not choosing your baby's name this way.
It spits out a randomly generating first and middle name. What you put in as your first and middle name is completely ignored. Here is a funny one it gave me Bruno Booth Brunner.
There's probably a method to their madness,...for a person who has no idea what they want to name their baby, a random name is probably just as good as a well thought out one. :) Since computer's can't put "thought" into something, random makes sense. right? obviously i've already wasted too much thought on this,.. another funny one<>> Nanami Alodia Judkins. :)
What kind of name is Duenna?
Post a Comment