Saturday, January 26, 2008

Baby Day 5

Today was great. My mom showed up and we kept the older kids plenty busy. I took them to Lowe's this morning to build toolboxes. Then, we went to Walmart. After my mom got here we went to a train show at Thanksgiving Point. They had some pretty neat setups. Devin seems to be putting on weight and sleeping a lot. We keep trying to have Robin get lots of rest too.
Reading with Daddy
Garrett The Builder
Finished Products
Thomas the Tank Engine
Hogwarts at Thanksgiving Point
Funny Face

4 comments:

Earl and Vickie said...

Jeremy, I didn't know that "The Kissing Hand" generated those kind of expressions? But it's nice that you are getting Devin conditioned to the idea of going off to school already.

Jeremy B said...

Hehehe Our new camera sometimes does two flashes before it actually snaps the picture. I used that to time that funny face right as Robin was taking it. She was not impressed.

Theresa said...

:) haha. so,.. what is this lowes building thing that you keep taking the kids to? I've never heard of it?

Enlightened Memories said...

You guys are sure having alot of fun lately! We are sorry to have missed the lowes toolbox. Maybe taylor's game won't clash with the next build. We missed the Train expo too! Aren't we a bunch of lamos!!