Monday, December 17, 2007

You Be the Judge


Someone suggested that this purse would be cute with my daughter. The purse was one of those white elephant gifts that someone couldn't wait to give away. Well, I got it and despite my best efforts to trade, that's what I ended up with (Thanks Natalie!). Now, do you agree with me?
-Daughter with missing teeth cute? Yes
-Daughter with missing teeth holding a hideous purse cute? No

P.S. She loves the purse. She already put all her money in it and took it shopping to buy her aunt a Christmas present tonight.

8 comments:

Theresa said...

this reminds me of a picture I made my dad take of me and then had it blown up and posted in my room. I thought it was the coolest picture of me ever because I was wearing a "cool" outfit,.. needless to say,.. my lack of taste has haunted me to this day. Don't worry,... one day she will have excellent taste and remember the purse with fondness but wonder how she could have ever considered it the most awesome purse ever!

Earl and Vickie said...

And you showed it to Olivia why? What she didn't know.......

kristi r said...

I love the toothless grin! Such a fun age. Hey, when you are that age it's fun to have your own purse. I remember mom had a beaded purse that I always wanted when I was about Olivia's age.

Natalie Kay said...

HAHA! I knew she would love it! I'm so glad I did't take that purse away from your daughter!

Natalie Kay said...

didn't

JessieC said...

Oh, I think it's cute. It doesn't hurt you any:) The things parents do for their children's happiness!

eBN said...

I'd carry that lucious sack! Just my color!!

N8ster said...

Just get her some matching shoes.