The kids were so excited to wake up and see snow! They couldn't wait to put on their boots and go play. We taped a few minutes of it and thought we'd share it with you. Enjoy!
Let's see, about 82 days, Vickie says China averages about 3 logs a day, thats 246, or reset the count from the last time you picked up the logs, times 3 per day.......
6 comments:
haha. so cute.
How much dog poop is under that snow?
I'm not sure, but the very first time I tried making a big enough snowball for a snowman I rolled the ball over and found a nice big one.
Let's see, about 82 days, Vickie says China averages about 3 logs a day, thats 246, or reset the count from the last time you picked up the logs, times 3 per day.......
You seem awfully interested in this topic, would you like us to mail you some and you can count them??
;)
I'll pass, I have a back yard full of the stuff. More or less......
Post a Comment