We took the kids to the doctor for check ups. I took both kids on the same day. That was an ordeal I don't know if I would do again. I was just glad that Jeremy was there to help me. Olivia had to get 5 shots to get ready to register her for Kindergarten and Garrett had to get one shot. Plus they had her pee in a cup and prick her finger to check her iron level. They are both 100% healthy. On Monday, Feb. 27th I will register Olivia for Kindergarten at the school that I currently work at.
Olivia weighed 40 lbs and is 45 inches tall
Garrett weighed 30 lbs and is 35 inches tall. Garrett is also in the 90th percentile for the size of his head. (Maybe that is why I have a hard time getting shirts over his head)
Olivia has reached a big Milestone in her life. SHE CAN TIE HER OWN SHOES!
(It just takes her a really long time. : )
3 comments:
they grow so fast! What cute, healthy kids you have!
That's great. We have Zach's 5 year check up on March 24. I think he's only due one shot, but I'm not really sure what all they will do. I'm trying to prepare him and not freak him out. It will be an ordeal. I'm going to try to make it a special big boy day. I think it'll hurt me as much as it hurts him.
I'm glad your kids are healthy. That's the biggest blessing of all.
PS
I don't think my kids will ever learn to tie shoe.... all i buy is velcro.
Post a Comment