

We had fun playing in the snow this morning. The weather was perfect and the kids sure had fun. I lost my wedding ring somewhere while we were out there.
Also, I haven't heard any official news about my job interview. Some "unofficial" people have told me that I won't be getting a callback interview, but we're still waiting for official news. We'll keep you posted.
3 comments:
Robin found my ring.
Either it rolled down a hill, across the street, under our front door, and down the stairs... or I had forgotten that I had taken it off the night before and just didn't notice it all morning until we went sledding.
That sounds feasible to me.......
good news about the ring. those things really can move!
the snow looks like lots of fun! we haven't had enough snow here to even play in all winter.
i'm getting frustrated. we had a few inches yesterday, but it melted before we could even make a snowball....
i want cute SNOW pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment