I usually pack Andi a lunch unless it is a pizza day. They were having pizza rippers which is one of her favorites so I didn't pack her a lunch. But the aide came and talked to me after she talked to Andi and said that Andi wasn't going to eat lunch and she wasn't sure what to dose her for. Apparently they had changed the menu at the last minute to corn dogs. I can't say I blame her and not wanting to eat corn dogs. I told the aide to have Andi come to my classroom and I would take care of lunch. It was a Wednesday, and I sometimes don't have a class at Andi's lunch time on Wednesdays because I only teach Kindergarten on Tuesday and Thursday.
I was just going to take her home and make her a lunch and then come back. But as we were driving home she asks if we can have MOD pizza instead. So I took her to Mod. She got a cheese pizza and I got a gluten free pepperoni and sausage pizza. It was a fun little date at the last minute. She got back in time to go to Recess and I got back in time for my next class.
No comments:
Post a Comment