Wednesday, December 04, 2019
Visiting my Family in WV
Jenn and I flew out to West Virginia to visit our family. We especially wanted to see Pappy, who is 93 and not doing very well. He has been living with my parents and they have been taking care of him. He needs a lot of help. While we were there he went to the hospital with Pneumonia. He was moved to the hospice house soon after we left.
Jenn and I were trying to help my parents out and we would take turns getting up with him at night. One of the nights I was helping him with his pillow and getting him a drink and we had a tender moment where I told him I loved him and he told me that he loved me too.
I will cherish that I got to visit him and my parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment