Saturday, October 27, 2018

Olivia's 18th Birthday

Olivia is now and adult. She is 18. Where has the time gone. She is busy with school, going to MTEC to get a Medical Assistant Degree, and working part time. She is beautiful, smart, kind and talented. Glad I get to be her Mom. For her birthday we had several surprises for her. First, Jeremy and I worked with her friend Krissa to do a count down to her birthday. So starting on Oct 9 she got a small gift from friends or family every day up to her 18th birthday. Second, my mom flew in and surprised her for her birthday and met us at Texas Roadhouse. We were all a little teary eyed when Mom first surprised her. Third, We arranged a surprise Birthday party for her in the evening with her friend's Krissa's help again. I think she was truly surprised.  Then as another surprise they got to go a Disco Skating Night.  That is why she got a Wig for her birthday present.

No comments: