Sunday, February 11, 2018

Art Class Week 5


 I had to do 2 worksheets showing the elements and principal of design. 
 This was a worksheet where we had to shade the same still life drawing in two different ways. 
 This one we had to to take 3 objects and make a still life drawing.   We were to draw them in 4 different ways and pick the one we like best.  I liked number 3 best.  I had to go to you tube and watch some examples on how to draw different objects and then I tried them in four different poses. 
This was an assignment to draw ellipses. Once again I had went to you tube for help. Thank goodness for all of these videos to help me.  My teacher doesn't give very good instructions and rarely does videos.
 Here are my extra sketches this week: Flowers, mushrooms, a cup and a cup.



No comments: