Sunday, February 05, 2017

He Got the Cheese

With school money, I bought the Mouse Robot Kit to help teach my younger students to learn some basics of coding like sequencing, problem solving, debugging. I brought it home to figure it out and play with it. Well Andi and Devin really liked the game. Andi would get so excited when the Mouse got to the cheese. She would yell really loud "HE GOT THE CHEESE HE GOT THE CHEESE!" She loved to use some of the pieces to build with. I was taking it back to school and she saw it in the car and asked where I was taking it. I told her. Then when I came to pick her up and the mouse game wasn't in the car she kept asking where it was and was pretty sad that we didn't have it. So I decided to buy one for my house as well! Now it is a fun game that she like to get out. She can't program the mouse but she loves watching the mouse get the cheese and building her own mazes.




No comments: