Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Devin's Birthday

Devin is now 6 years old. We originally were going to do his birthday party on Jan. 10 so he would have his birthday party before the baby was born. Well that didn't happen because she was born on the 7th. Then we rescheduled the party for the 18th. We had the party at the church because I didn't really want to have all those kids at the house with Andrea.

Jennifer and Jeremy ran the party and I stayed home with Andrea.   But I planned all the activities, decorated the cake and got all the mine craft decorations ready. 
They shot arrows at Creeper Balloons.


They added tails to the Mine Craft Pig.

Colored Minecraft Pictures.

We had Minecraft Cupcakes!









Jennifer and Olivia  did face painting!

Played with the parachute

I think he had a great birthday party!
He invited 6 friends but only 3 were able to come:  Jackson, Eva, and Payton.  But It was the perfect size party.  Plus Eva brother, Morgan, came and Jackson's sister, Brooklyn, came. 

He waited to open his presents from Grandma and Grandpa. 

No comments: