Wednesday, October 02, 2013

September Sayings

Devin: I will eat anything off the floor except gum. (Glad he has some standards.)

Devin: He says at school he is learning his letters. (which he knows already) So the teacher says what sound does B make. What are some words that start with B. Devin sings "Bam Bam Bing Bong."

Devin
: While sitting on my lap, "Mom, I can hear the baby breathing." I replied he was hearing me breathing. He said, "No, It was the baby. Now I heard her burp."

Devin:
Today was the first time I got to take Devin to Kindergarten. When we get to the school he says, "Oh darn, I forgot my shoes." So I turn around to go home and get his shoes. He says to me, "Mom, Good thing I reminded you about the shoes."

Garrett: Dad, you are always telling me to do things I don't want to do, like clip my nails, brush my teeth, and get ready to go."

Garrett: While singing the song "We love mommy," for FHE we went through everyone in the family. When we finish
Then Garrett starts singing, "We love baby!"

Devin: I bought some apples from a farmer's market. Devin was "helping" cut the apples for applesauce. He was also tasting as he went and he said, "Mom, these apples taste like rainbows."

No comments: