We had our mother daughter activity and we always take pictures of the Mom's and Daughters. Since I was the photographer I had the pictures on my camera. I thought it turned out as a pretty cute picture.
For the activity we had dinner planned and they brought desserts to share. We made flower hair bows, and played a "How well do you know your daughter games". We had about 29 girls there with their moms.
By the end of the night though I was pretty sore and tired and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. Tuesdays are always crazy busy. Devin has preschool, Garrett has Scouts, Robin has Activity Days every other Tuesday, Jeremy has scouts once a month, and Olivia has soccer practice. On this particular day of the Mother Daughter Activity we had all of the above plus I took Olivia to the doctor's. It was with a sigh of relief when that day was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment