Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday, Monday

I had my first Monday off with Devin.  I put away the laundry, put dinner in the crock pot, and planned my next week at school.  Devin and I played with play dough, we made cookies, and  went swimming at the Legacy Center.  Then we came home and had lunch and Devin took a nap and I watched an episode of Arrested Development.  Then I went picked up the kids from school.  Afterward I went visiting teaching.  Then I helped Olivia with her homework and finished making dinner.  Afterward we had family home evening.  A very productive and relaxing Monday. 

Jeremy and I like this show.  We think it is pretty funny show. 

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love Arrested Development. We watched it a few years ago, and I'm re-watching it again. It's like I've never seen it; it's just as funny the second time!