Devin: At Walmart today we
were heading to the car and he says, "Mom, since Garrett isn't here, I
will help you and take back the cart." (He can be so sweet sometimes)
Devin: On a walk he says, "Today is another red day, but I am wearing orange underwear."
Devin: During a water fight outside he steps on a rock and says, "I am on pause."
Devin: Singing in his room as he is putting away his clean clothes, "Happy Birthday, Underwear, Happy Birthday to you."
Devin: He is watching Garrett play Mario. Every time Garrett does something right he sings "Halleluiah!"
Devin: "Which new water park are we going to today?"
Garrett: We
are at the pool and he says to Jeremy, "Arm pit hair is disgusting."
Jere said, "No, it's not. Someday you will have some." Garrett Says, "
No, I won't. I will shave them."
Olivia: Mom says, "Jeremy that joke is getting old."
Jeremy replies, "Then why do I still think it is so funny"
Olivia pipes in,"That's because YOU'RE getting old."
Garrett: After we went to the Duck pond he says, "Mom it is just a waste. All that bread we wasted on the ducks."
Devin: He comes out of his room wearing red pants and a red shirt and then says, "Mom, today is Red day."
Devin: "Mom, I wish I had hair like yours, then I could talk like a girl."
Devin: He knocks on our door and says, "Mom, Dad, Can I come in for the sleep over?"
Garrett: While
going through his clothes to see what fit, he asks," Why do you want me
to stop growing." I replied, "It just makes me sad that you aren't my
little baby anymore." He thinks about it a moment and says, "I thought
it was because all my clothes are too small. You know they should make
clothes that grow with you."
Devin: While Devin was carrying a garbage bag out of his room over his shoulder he says, "I look like Santa, HO, HO, HO."
No comments:
Post a Comment