Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Can I have Juice?

Devin came to me this morning and asked, "Mom, can I have a capri sun?"
I said, "No."
He then asks, "Mom, can I have some juice?"
I reply, "No we don't have any made."

He then goes to the kitchen get out the Crystal Light opens a package, pours it into a pitcher, adds water from the sink and then starts to stir it. I walk into the kitchen and ask what he is doing.

He says, "I am making juice I did it myself. It is EASY. You open the package, put it in here, add water and stir. It is EA-SY and YUM-MY." (I had to add a little bit more water but he did it make it himself.)

When we got home from today he says he wants juice and then reminds me that, "I made it myself." So he then proceeds to get a cup and then dip the cup into the pitcher and get himself a drink. And he wanted me to have some juice too but he didn't want to share with his brother or sister.

He was so proud of himself.

No comments: