Today I was asked to give a talk in Church. It has been a long time since I have given a talk probably four years. I was asked to talk on the Roles of Christ. I was a little overwhelmed at such a large topic but I started researching and thinking and praying about it and I put in a few personal experiences that I kept feeling like I should share.
If you would like to read it go to the link below, I put the talk on Google Docs.
Roles of Christ Talk
1 comment:
It looks like you did a good job with the talk.
I wasn't ready for church as quickly as Vickie today, so we took two cars. I sort of rely on her to tell me the time, and she's trying to teach me to be responsible.... anyway, I got there just before the meeting started and the bishopric was kind of grinning at me. Vickie leaned over and said, "You are giving the opening prayer..." I said, "And plan B as you giving the opening and me the closing?"
Post a Comment