Monday, January 18, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

We went to the Dinosaur Museum today. We did not have school and my mom was visiting so we thought that this would be a fun activity. Jenn met us there. We got there right when it opened hoping to beat the crowds but I think a lot of people had the same idea. The kids really liked playing in the wet sand and the dry sand. We usually only go here once a year but today I had a coupon for buy one get one free. So I only had to buy 3 tickets instead of 5 because Devin got in free too. I love 3 day weekends and coupons!
 

Click on the picture and you will get a much bigger picture.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks Fun!
Did you have 3 shirt changes for Devin? LOL
Glad you guys had a great time.