Sunday, August 05, 2007

Colorado




Jeremy and I went to Colorado this past week. Jeremy went to a science conference I stayed with Kristi and her kids. We had a great time. We went to a water park called pirates cove, went to a little park and rode a train, and played in the creek. One night Vickie and Earl kept the kids and Kristi and Matt and Jeremy and I went on a double date. We saw the Bourne Ultimatium and then went to the melting pot for a desert. This was a lot of fun. I had never been to the melting pot before it is a fondue restaurant. It was great. While there we also did some of the experiments that Jeremy and Vickie did at there conference. Check out Earl's blog and see some cool t-shirts that the kids made.

A big thank you to Kristi and Matt for letting us stay. We had a wonderful time.

No comments: