We got home last night around 5:30 and spent the rest of the night unpacking. Jennifer had a wonderful surprise for the kids. She had totally redone their bedrooms. She repainted their rooms, bought new bedding sets, and closet organizers. The kids were totally surprised and excited! So were we. Here are a few pictures of the new rooms:
I think the work in the kids' rooms is just AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL and FANTABULOUS!!! Great job, Jenn. Now I see why they call you their favorite! LOL. hmmm.... I guess you will have to do something for Zach and Josh's room so they don't feel left out! Sounds like a great idea to me!
2 comments:
I think the work in the kids' rooms is just AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL and FANTABULOUS!!! Great job, Jenn. Now I see why they call you their favorite! LOL. hmmm.... I guess you will have to do something for Zach and Josh's room so they don't feel left out! Sounds like a great idea to me!
Way better than a puppy........
Post a Comment